Projet Compliance Analyst - FTC
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-01 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
One of Europe’s largest Asset Managers based in Dublin is seeking to appoint a Compliance Analyst to join their professional and highly supportive team for a FTC. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst:
- Analyse and summarise compliance policies and procedures
- Perform Gap analysis between existing compliance monitoring programme and future plan based on revised policies and procedures
- Maintain strong communications with staff across operational and control functions
- Provide regular status reports and escalation points to the Head of Compliance and senior management as appropriate
- Review procedures and policies and update in with regulatory developments, group policy updates and best market practice
As the compliance analyst, you will have a relevant 3rd level qualification related to compliance, legal, business or economics, or risk management. You will have 5+ years compliance or financial services experience and will have demonstrable Project Management experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this compliance analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.