Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-01 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a AML Associate to join their Compliance team based in Dublin. You will support the compliance department with the implementation of any new regulatory and legislation changes.
Core responsibilities of the AML Associate:
- Communication with clients and internal/external stakeholders and clients on a daily basis to coordinate the onboarding process, end to end
- Develop a solid understanding of the firm’s client onboarding requirements including the new regulatory framework, customer acceptance standards, credit, legal documentation and AML/KYC
- Ensure clients setups and reviews are compliant with anti-money laundering guidelines
- Maintain and update client reference data in the Operations Control client database Achieve a service standard of error free processing by ensuring accurate inputting of data to mitigate risk to the firm (e.g. reputational, financial, regulatory and / or operational risk)
- Liaise with and provide advice to Front Office staff and other business partners on regulatory requirements (AML, IIROC, FATCA)
As the AML Associate you will have 3+ years’ experience in financial services operations (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree in Legal or Business, or other closely related professional qualification desired (ACAMS).
You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. Advanced knowledge and understanding of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA); MIFID regulations
If you are interested in this AML Associate role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.