Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish insurer are looking for a Risk and Compliance Coordinator – Generalist to join their team. You will provide support to the Head of Risk & Compliance by contributing to the delivery of the annual compliance plan and the development of their compliance policy and procedures.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Generalist:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulation and legislation
- Contribute to overall complaint management
- Management of accredited register and to ensure compliance with the Minimum Competency Code
- Contribute to compliance reporting to the business
- Guidance to the business including input to projects, ad-hoc queries from stakeholders
As the Compliance Generalist you will have 2+ years’ experience in financial services and an relatable qualification (APA/ACOI etc.) (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
If you are interested in the Compliance Generalist role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.