ETF Servicing Team Representative
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 01 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a ETF Servicing Team Representative. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of Transfer agency operations.
Key Responsibilities of the ETF Servicing Team Representative
- Ensuring the delivery of a superior service to our clients by ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard
- Compilation of daily/weekly/monthly reporting to the client and other parties
- Monitoring of the daily ETF operational deliverables and liaising with parties in relation to any exceptions
- Responsible for identifying and addressing service issues as and when they arise
- Interacting with various internal operational areas to improve processes
As ETF Servicing Team Representative you will have an understanding of the TA operational area and have a demonstrated experience of client/investor servicing. Knowledge of funds admin and the regulatory environment also required.
If you are interested in the Transfer Agency and Reporting Services Supervisor role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.