Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Risk Solutions provider based in Dublin has an interesting new vacancy that will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance. This is an opportunity for someone who already has some compliance experience and is looking to take their career to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Assistant:
- Providing administrative support to the Compliance team
- Supporting the preparation of compliance reports for management/Boards/Committees
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in the maintenance of the compliance calendar
- Assisting with the execution of compliance monitoring framework to ensure that the business is operating within its regulatory risk appetite
- Preparation of meeting packs, agendas and minutes as required
As the Compliance Assistant you will have a relevant 3rd level qualification related to compliance, legal, or risk management, or willingness to work towards qualification. You will have 2+ years Compliance or Financial Services experience preferably in Insurance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this Compliance Assistant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.