Complinace and CoSec
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 27 September 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Risk Solutions provider based in Dublin has an interesting new vacancy that will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance. This is a mid-senior level role and will be a hybrid between Company Secretary and Compliance and the role itself with depend on the candidate themselves.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance & Company Secretarial Executive:
- Company Secretary
- Setting and managing the annual Board calendar
- Scheduling and calling Board and Committee meeting
- Setting agendas
- Preparing and distributing Board packs
- Liaising with regulators and external auditors to address regulatory queries and engaging with them on a regular basis
- Providing advice and assistance on compliance issues to various business areas
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in day to day compliance & corporate secretarial activities
As the Compliance & Company Secretarial Executive you will have a relevant 3rd level qualification related to compliance, legal, or risk management. You will have 4+ years Compliance or Financial Services experience preferably in Insurance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this Compliance & Company Secretarial Executive role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.