Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-09 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A pillar retail banking institution is looking to add a Compliance Manager to their Advisory team based in their offices in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely advice to business
- Attend key milestones of business and regulatory projects and provide compliance advice
- Coordinate accurate and timely response to regulatory authorities’ correspondence
- Represent Compliance function at governance forums
- Delivery of training to business on regulatory requirements
You will have a solid knowledge of banking products from a Compliance and/or risk perspective, along with the ability to be articulate and engaging nature when dealing with stakeholders externally and internally.
This opportunity will provide progressional opportunities as well as exposure to central bank engagements.
If you are in the compliance manager role and are interested in this opportunity, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.