Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-09 consultancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An established Irish consulting firm with a global outreach is looking to add an MLRO to their team.
Key responsibilities of the money laundering reporting officer:
- Acting as MLRO to a number of UCITS and non-UCITS investment funds
- Preparation of quarterly MLRO Reports
- Drafting and maintenance of AML Policies
- Conducting annual on-site inspections at the fund Administrator, reporting findings to the board of directors and making recommendations as appropriate
- Delivery of ongoing and annual AML training to the fund board of directors
- Dealing with Central Bank of Ireland financial sanctions alerts
As the money laundering reporting officer you will have a degree and fluency in AML / CTF legislation / regulation / industry best practice as it applies to the funds industry. You will have 6+ years' industry experience and excellent presentation and communication skills (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have a professional qualification;the LCOI designation would be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a money laundering reporting officer (MLRO) working in the consultancy sector to join a leading consulting firm based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details provided for more information.