Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-09 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A globally established financial services firm is expanding their Dublin operations. This company is seeking to hire an MLRO to join their Compliance team based in Dublin. The MLRO will support the compliance department with the implementation of any new regulatory and legislation changes.
Core responsibilities of the MLRO:
- Development of AML compliance strategies and practices in line with legislative, regulatory and industry requirements
- Developing and managing on-going relationships with the Regulators and applicable law enforcement
- Oversight for all outsourced AML activities being performed by the group’s affiliates
- Assessing and assisting the businesses/departments in their adherence to applicable AML/ATF/ABAC regulatory guidelines and internal policies and procedures
- Establishing and updating guidelines and policy for the development of AML/ATF/ABAC and Compliance strategies, practices and management
- Overseeing/performing and managing the monitoring, maintenance and review of the AML/ATF/ABAC platform
As the MLRO you will have preferably 7+ years’ experience in financial services operations (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree in Legal or Business, or other closely related professional qualification desired (ACAMS/ACOI). You will have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. Advanced knowledge and understanding of MIFID regulations an advantage.
If you are interested in this MLRO role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.