Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-09 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An established wealth manager based in Dublin is looking to hire a Compliance Advisor to their Compliance function
Key Responsibilities of Compliance Advisor:
- Provide support to the Compliance Manager and in certain circumstances advise and guide staff in relation to compliance matters
- Assist in the review of new legislation and analysis of impact on the businesses in Ireland
- Involvement in projects that require regulatory/compliance input
- Main areas of focus include MiFID II and transaction reporting
- Assist with developing staff training and delivering of same
- Oversight and conducting monitoring as required to be carried out to meet regulatory requirements
- Support the Head of Compliance and the Compliance Team as required
As the Compliance Advisor you will have a good knowledge of MiFID II and would have 2+ years experience in financial services industry from a Compliance perspective (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.