Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-09 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading award winning financial services entity is seeking to hire a Compliance Officer in their offices in Dublin on fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer
- Lead execution of Compliance Monitoring Plan and report on matters of material non-compliance
- Monitor policies and procedures, risk assessment, training & compliance obligations particular to the 4AMLD
- Manage and maintain MiFID Compliance policies and procedures
- Monitor, review and update policies, procedures and disclosures; and provide advice to the business in relation to Data Protection matters
- Managing PCF/CF applications, adhering to policies & procedures and responding to Central Bank of Ireland queries
If you are interested in the Compliance officer role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.