Senior Analyst - Derivatives
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-29 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Senior Analyst - Derivatives (ETD). You will have a demonstrated knowledge of the ETD market.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst - Derivatives (ETD)
- Maintaining Client business rules on margin buffers and tolerances
- Monitoring Clearing Broker statements and margin file
- Reviewing morning reconciliations to understand exceptions
- Calculating proposed margin transfers using Client business rules and exceptions
- Calculating proposed FX transactions to manage currency balances
- provide support to the ETD Margin Processing Team Leader and Department Manager
As the Senior Analyst - Derivatives (ETD) you will have a great understanding of the ETD operational area. A demonstrated drive for accuracy and to meet and maintain standards are essential requirements.
If you are interested in the Senior Analyst - Derivatives (ETD) role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.