Regulatory Liaison Officer
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-29 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a Regulatory Liaison Officer to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Regulatory Liaison Officer provides regulatory advice and will be the primary point of contact between the firm and the regulators.
Core responsibilities of the Regulatory Liaison Officer:
- Coordinating regulatory exams, including being the primary point of contact for information requests from the regulators whilst any such exams are in progress
- Creating and maintaining an EMEA Protocol document for the management of regulatory and audit exams within the EMEA Region
- Maintaining a tracker of ongoing regulatory and internal audit engagement and information requests and providing management information based on this tracker
- Manage senior stakeholders through regulatory exams – coordinating meetings, setting or and or tracking progress against milestones
- Provide ad hoc support, leadership and guidance to relevant stakeholders in EMEA Compliance relating to regulatory exams and audits
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational abilities are essential with an ability to liaise professionally and with diplomacy across all levels of staff in clear and succinct manner
As the Regulatory Liaison Officer, you will have strong regulatory knowledge, ideally educated to degree level. You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. Ability to work in teams across regions, including EMEA. Essential to have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Regulatory Liaison Officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.