Data Protection Advisory Manager
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-29 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading advisory firm is looking to add a Data Protection Advisory Manager to their financial services team based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Data Protection Advisory Manager:
- Provide Clients advice on Data protection, GDPR and other privacy related matters
- Support all aspects of Client engagement from scope definition to client delivery
- Engage with stakeholders both within home organisation and external client
- Keep up to date on upstream regulatory risks that may affect client
- Oversight of field work including management guidance and review of junior staff
- Manage multiple client engagements of varying size scope and complexity
As the Data Protection Advisory Manager you will have a strong background in Data protection and consultancy. Project and Stakeholder management skills are key for this particular positions.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details below.