Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-29 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a senior level compliance consultant to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Compliance consultant provides regulatory advice and will be the primary point of contact between the firm and the regulators.
Core responsibilities of the compliance consultant:
- Support management in establishing and maintaining strong, consistent relationships with the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) including the provision of strategic direction
- Facilitate the demonstration of a culture of compliance that is transparent and credible by providing compliance advice in relation to regulatory deliverables
- Act in conjunction with the Chief Compliance Officer in maintaining open communication with the CBI
- Oversee the quality of information provided during and subsequent to inspections and information requests; and understand emerging regulatory issues and react proactively
- Provide advice and assist in facilitating members of the Board, Management Committee and other key stakeholders in managing the relationship with the Regulator on a more strategic level
- In alignment with EMEA Compliance develop applicable conduct and reputational risk related initiatives/policies and procedures and be the local subject matter expert
As the compliance consultant, you will have strong regulatory knowledge, ideally educated to degree level (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. Ability to work in teams across regions, including EMEA. Essential to have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this compliance consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.