Analyst - Depositary Services
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-09-29 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Analyst - Depositary Services. You will have a knowledge of Irish regulations relating to Depositary services.
Key responsibilities of the Analyst - Depositary Services:
- Ability to work within a multi-team structure as well as on own initiative
- Providing Depositary Services to an allocation of funds including timely escalation of issues on a day to day basis
- Reviewing the funds to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations and fund documentation
- Assisting in the preparation of board reports and client communication in respect of allocated funds
- Ensure the appropriate documentation is obtained in respect of property transactions and ensure that the Depositary asset verification requirements are adhered to
As the Analyst - Depositary Services you will have knowledge of Irish regulations relating to depositary services and an understanding of Irish fund structures, fund administration and Depositary business. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required while being proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
If you are interested in the Analyst - Depositary Services role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt (email@example.com) on the details provided.