Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-28 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading international player in the Irish Market based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a Compliance Analyst to join their professional and highly supportive team. You will be able to build internal relationships with the online business as well as external regulators.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst:
Act as a lead point of contact for European regulators
- Verifying that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory requirements for all target jurisdictions
- Ensuring the group is compliant with all its reporting requirements as set out by the relevant regulators, working closely with the business to interpret requirements, documenting the rationale and coordinating the responses to ensure accurate and timely submissions
- Ensuring the business is aware of any upcoming changes to products and systems, and their impact on regulatory compliance
- Supporting the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout the Group to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Working closely with senior management in supporting the coordination and delivery of compliance education to the wider business
You will have an honours undergraduate degree ideally within Legal or Business. You will be highly driven and motivated to grow within the company. This will be a front facing role so good interpersonal and presentation skills are essential.
If you are interested in this Compliance Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.