Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-16 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a Compliance Consultant to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Compliance department provides upstream regulatory advice, compliance monitoring, compliance training and regulatory policy and procedure development across company lines of business.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Consultant:
- Perform daily horizon scanning on a daily basis and notify the relevant stakeholders of any new regulatory changes that may impact the business
- Update and maintain the upstream regulatory record with all new regulatory changes that may impact the business
- Liaise with the EMEA Regulatory team who compile the EU Tracker which will comprise of both EU and Irish new regulatory changes
- Represent Compliance and assist Support Functions in local projects, initiatives and forums
- Actively engage and collaborate with compliance and participate in and provide compliance support in EMEA and US led projects and initiatives to help improve processes and procedures and to mitigate regulatory risk
- The candidate will also perform monitoring activities as required
As the Compliance Consultant you will have 5+ years experience within a compliance, or regulatory background with strong knowledge of the regulatory environment in Ireland (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree or other closely related professional qualification required (ACOI/LCOI). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this Compliance Consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.