Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-16 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance and financial services firm is seeking to hire a compliance executive for their growing team based in Dublin. This is a great opportunity for a someone who is looking to progress their career in compliance. This role reports directly into the head of compliance.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Executive:
- Support the head of compliance in delivery and development of the annual compliance plan
- Delivery of the annual compliance monitoring programme
- Provide advice to the business on appropriateness and effectiveness of controls and the application of rules, regulations and the company’s compliance policies and procedures
- Assist with central bank of Ireland engagements
- Promote a positive compliance culture and awareness through the development of appropriate training for staff
- Identify new and emerging legislation and ensure business awareness of requirements
As the compliance executive, you will have a university qualification in either legal or commerce/business. You will have 2+ years’ previous compliance experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A professional diploma in compliance (LCOI) or working towards one is advantageous along with strong written and verbal skills.
If you are interested in this compliance executive role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.