Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you able to provide a high degree of assurance in order to meet regulatory obligations as well as high standards of conduct and ethical practices? An international financial services provider is looking to a add a Compliance Analyst to their growing team.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst
- Supporting other compliance staff on particular compliance initiatives/projects
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and updates to Senior Management and the Board
- Assisting with preparation for regulatory inspections
- Monitoring and management of regulatory reporting activities to ensure timely submission of returns
- Assisting with daily monitoring activities
As the Compliance Analyst will have 1+ years’ experience in a compliance/first line role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be related 3rd level qualification and working towards a diploma/certificate in Compliance. Attention to detail, excellent communicator and being highly organised would be key attributes to the role.
If you are interested in the compliance analyst role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.