Technical Coordinator – Investor Services
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Technical Coordinator. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of Transfer agency operations.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Coordinator – Investor Services:
- Monitor intraday systems to ensure that investor queries via phone and email are responded to within agreed services levels
- Ensure that investor queries are thoroughly researched and the responses are accurate, thorough and timely
- Proactively keep the investor up to date on queries
- Work to build a strong relationship with the investor and clients
- Analyse data from internal systems to identify opportunities for coaching, training and service enhancements
As the Technical Coordinator you will have an understanding of the TA operational area and have a demonstrated experience of client/investor servicing. Knowledge of funds admin and the regulatory environment also required.
If you are interested in the Technical Coordinator – Investor Services role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.