Risk and Compliance Administrator
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading international insurer is looking to add a Leading European Insurer is looking to add a Risk and Compliance Administrator to their growing team. You will support all areas of the business and fulfil important components in the risk and compliance process.
Key Responsibilities of the Risk and Compliance Administrator:
- Coordinating reports on TPAs between the underwriting and compliance functions
- Liaising with business functions to facilitate reporting to Committees including the Risk & Compliance Committee
- Contributing to the upkeep and maintenance of the Company policy and administration library system
- Oversee the complaints process
- Assisting with Risk and Control Assessments and maintenance of Risk Registers
As the Risk and Compliance Administrator you will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar function (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Working towards/already attained risk or compliance qualification, along with insurance experience is an advantage. Ability to work on your own initiative along while also as part of a team is crucial.
If you are interested in the Risk and Compliance Administrator role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.