Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a Compliance Analyst to join their Compliance team based in Dublin. The Compliance Analyst will support the compliance department with the implementation of any new regulatory and legislation changes.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst:
- Assisting with regulatory and compliance administration duties including regulatory reporting and filings
- Assisting with regulatory and compliance projects
- Assisting with ensuring general adherence to applicable regulations, policies, procedures, systems and controls and the firm’s overall compliance strategy
- Various day to day duties including but not limited to the management of various registers, dashboards and the firms policy management system
- Other adhoc duties and projects as required including supporting the Chief Compliance Officer with day to day compliance queries form the business
As the Compliance Analyst you will have up to 1 year of experience in Compliance within financial services. University degree in Legal or Business, or other closely related professional qualification desired (ACOI/LCOI). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this Compliance Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.