Head of Compliance
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 27 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
This is an exciting opportunity with a European entity establishing a EU Headquarters in Dublin. As part of the entity set up, the Head of Compliance will cater for the regulatory risk obligations of the business. The role will play an integral role on the senior leadership team in Ireland with an input into the great European business.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Compliance
- Support the Executive Committee and Board on conduct, legal and regulatory compliance risk issues
- Lead the oversight of conduct, legal and regulatory risk compliance and provide guidance and challenge to ensure that the business remains within risk appetite
- Provide second line guidance and advice, including setting and advising on minimum compliance standards, along with regulatory and legal developments that require changes to compliance standards
- Supporting business management with legal and regulatory risk
- Support the business in responding to the changing regulatory landscapes (advise, review, and challenge)
As the Head of Compliance you will have strong knowledge of the regulatory obligations of a regulated insurance firm, prime stakeholder management skills, and good awareness of Insurance products. Previous PCF experience will be a distinct advantage; compliance professionals ready to step up into a head role will be considered.
If you are interested in the Head of Compliance, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.