Data Protection Specialist
Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 18 July 2018 2018-07-182018-09-15 telecommunications Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A top tier telecommunications firm based in Dublin with a Global presence is looking to hire a Data Protection Specialist to their offices in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Protection Specialist:
- Ensure that data protection and privacy issues are dealt with in compliance with internal Privacy Management Policy and regulatory requirements
- Incorporate the privacy baseline requirements into processes
- Complete an annual review of High Risk Data Processing Assessments
- Provide advice in relation to potential data breaches, liaising with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner and maintaining log of data breaches
- Build awareness and train business teams on data protection and privacy issues
- Maintain the privacy risk register
- Participate in and contribute to Group-wide Privacy Leadership Team through sharing of best practice
As the the Data Protection Specialist will have previous experience in Data Privacy/Protection from a practical standpoint. A qualification in conjunction with Data Protection experience would be beneficial.
If you are interested in the role please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.