Corporate Governance Analyst
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading multinational insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a corporate governance analyst to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with strong potential for growth within the company. You will report directly to the CEO.
Key responsibilities of the corporate governance analyst:
- Support and coordinate the establishment and maintenance of appropriate company policies, procedures and systems required to comply with applicable legislative and regulatory provisions and manage corporate risk
- Monitor the effective implementation of company’s policies providing reports to both the Senior Management and the CEO
- Actively contribute to the preparation of the agenda and reports for the various committees and Board of Directors
- Provide timely and commercially sound guidance and advice to business functions, on regulatory matters, recommending changes to processes and procedures that will reduce compliance risk and raise operational standards
- Ensure that appropriate regulatory approvals are sought where required, prior to public disclosure of company information
- Support CEO in the ongoing relationship with Central Bank and other EU authorities
As the corporate governance analyst, you will have 4+ years' relevant compliance experience, and preferably a relevant professional compliance qualification such as LCOI, ACOI and/or 3rd level qualification related to compliance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A legal background is also highly regarded. You will be familiar with the principles and practice of European financial services regulation. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to establish productive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this Corporate Governance Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information