Quality Control and AML Administrator
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading European Insurer is looking to add a Quality Control and AML Administrator to their growing team. You will support the management to define and maintain operating procedures across the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Control and AML Administrator:
- Oversight of AML procedures within operations
- Support CRA and FATCA reporting obligations
- Liaison with different departments across the company including risk, audit and compliance
- Support development, collation and distribution of key management information
- Support new hire training and staff development
As the Quality Control and AML Administrator you will have experience in AML/Compliance functions and a knowledge of FATAC/CRS an advantage. You will have 3+ years’ managerial experience within TA/Shareholder Services . Attention to detail, excellent communicator and being highly organised would be key attributes to the role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong communication skills, an analytical mind and attention to detail would be key to the role. Italian/Spanish as a second language would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the Quality Control and AML Administrator role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.