Shareholder Services Manager
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund services provider are looking for a Shareholder Services Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will report directly to Senior Management and will help maintain high standards across the business both in Ireland and abroad.
Key Responsibilities of the Shareholder Services Manager:
- Manage and oversee client and investor onboarding and due diligence processes
- Manage and oversee all regulatory and legal obligations including AML/CTF
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators for reporting to the board and senior management
- Oversee and manage the Common Reporting Standards and FATCA processes
- Oversee and manage investor reporting services function
- Oversee and manage operational and cyber security risk
A successful Shareholder Services Manager will have 3+ years’ managerial experience within TA/Shareholder Services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong communication skills, an analytical mind and attention to detail would be key to the role.
If you are interested in the Shareholder Services Manager role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.