Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Insurance company is looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their Compliance oversight team in Dublin
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer
- Assist and support the developing, rolling out, executing and maintenance of the EMEA Compliance Assurance strategy and framework
- Work with all lines of business across the EMEA region
- Assist the team to maintain its assurance and reporting obligations to governance bodies and management, as well as supporting the communication with regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Support the development of and facilitating consistent execution of the Compliance operating model
- Co-operate with other Compliance oversight processes as appropriate
- Coordinate with internal and external assurance provider and 3rd party suppliers where relevant
- Innovation – bringing new ideas and long-term views to support internal strategies
- Support the enhancement of the Compliance environment by working closely with Group and local Compliance, together with representatives from other functions
As the Compliance Officer will have considerable experience in a compliance role within financial services or legal environment. High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, are prerequisites.
If interested in the compliance officer role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.