Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per annum
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A regulated non-life insurance undertaking is looking to add a Compliance Officer to their growing compliance function based in Dublin.
Compliance Officer responsibilities include
- Support the Head of Compliance in leading the delivery of the annual compliance plan
- Assist with the implementation and management of the company’s compliance policies and procedures
- Build relationships across various operations teams to ensure high standard compliance culture
- Work with the compliance monitoring, regulatory, complaints and conduct risk teams on compliance issues and regulatory matters arising and if required, escalate appropriately to the Head of Compliance
- Review and assess compliance breaches and work with Group compliance and the business to re mediate
- Assist with the monitoring, interpretation and analysis of existing and prospective legislation
As the Compliance Officer will have a strong compliance background, preferably from an insurance/financial services background. You will have strong communication skills and a passion for compliance. Previous experience in CBI engagement or upstream regulation would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the compliance officer role, please apply today or get in contact with Morgan McDonagh via the details below.