Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading law firm based in Dublin is looking for an AML Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the AML Manager:
- Updating policy and procedures where applicable
- Reviewing AML documentation for new clients
- Maintaining internal databases and researching public registers
- Conducting on-going AML reviews on all client files and ensuring compliance with the maintenance of AML records Providing detailed reporting on AML issues
- Maintaining various compliance registers
- Actively participating in compliance projects from time to time
As the AML Manager, you will be currently working in AML ideally in financial services or professional services. Having an understanding of the 3rd and 4th AML directive will be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in the AML manager role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the contact details below for more information.