Compliance Advisory Consultant
Salary €36,000 - €60,000 per annum
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading professional advisory services firm is seeking to hire a compliance advisory consultant for their growing team based in Dublin City Centre. You will work across a large variety of financial services clients on multiple regulatory and compliance projects.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Advisory Consultant include:
- Compliance management including design and implementation of compliance frameworks, compliance audits and training / support services, Anti-Money Laundering and control effectiveness reviews
- Risk management including the review and development of internal risk management policies and procedures
- Respond to regulatory change including conducting gap analysis of new requirements against current practices e.g. Solvency II, AIFMD, MiFID II, 4AMLD
- Deliver training to personnel in operations, compliance and risk, internal audit and boards on prudential and conduct related topics
- Support internal audit departments with subject matter expertise and execution capability for regulatory related reviews
- Review current and emerging trends in local and international regulation and analysing the implications for financial services clients
As the Compliance Advisory Consultant you will have 3+ year's in a similar consultancy environment or in a financial services company specialising in regulatory compliance, risk management or prudential reporting (this level of experience is intended as a guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience applying for the role). You will have the ability to understand and interpret new and existing regulatory requirements. You will need to have an understanding of prudential and/or conduct key regulatory compliance and risk issues and have an awareness of wider compliance and risk issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for a regulatory compliance consultant to join a successful professional services advisory firm based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the regulatory compliance consultant role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details provided for more information.