Compliance Manager - Italian Speaker
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
One of Ireland’s leading cross boarder insurance firms based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a compliance manager - Italian speaker to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is an opportunity to work directly with the head of compliance on current and future projects. The head of compliance supports an open and genuine team culture and in addition to key competencies and is looking for someone who will be a great fit culturally. fluency in Italian is mandatory.
Key responsibilities of the compliance manager - Italian Speaker:
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and update the compliance universe of legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to the company – (GDPR, IDD, etc.)
- Draft the annual compliance plan, based on risk analysis, which addresses both ongoing compliance risks in the business and new regulatory developments for approval by the Head of compliance and board of directors
- Carry out compliance related monitoring, prepare reports with findings and agree action plans with the management team
- Act as the main point of contact, with the head of compliance, for assessing ongoing compliance and provide support on business initiatives to various functions within the Company
- Act as deputy money laundering reporting officer by supporting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer in the implementation and the maintenance of the AML-CTF framework
- Take a lead role in the development and roll out of the compliance training and awareness plan to ensure company staff has sufficient training and support to enable them to fully discharge their responsibilities in a compliant manner
As the compliance manager - Italian speaker you will hold a third level degree (or an industry qualification) and have previous working experience within financial services, preferably Insurance. You will develop and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, have good attention to detail, a strong team ethos and are a quick learner who can act by following instructions. The compliance manager is required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess strong project management capabilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a compliance manager - Italian Speaker to join a rapidly growing company.
If you are interested in the compliance manager - Italian speaker role, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.