Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An innovative financial services firm with a big impact on financial markets is looking to add a Compliance officer to join their Compliance function in Dublin
Key responsibilities of the compliance officer:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on regulatory matters associated with a MiFID firm
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a compliance programme designed to support and monitor compliance
- Planning and overseeing the delivery of the annual compliance programme
- Interpretation of new regulatory requirements, identify relevant compliance requirements and work with the business to ensure that appropriate procedures and controls exist to address these requirements
- Conduct compliance monitoring and periodic compliance reviews
- Manage completion of Regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland
As the compliance officer you will display high levels of communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills. You will also have a strong subscription to being aware of the commercial needs of the business, but not necessarily a commercial focus.
If you are interested in the compliance officer role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details below for more information.