Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading cross border life insurance company, part of global insurance group, with unit-linked savings and protection products distributed in the EU market is seeking an individual to join their Compliance team. You will be able to display skill, energy and enthusiasm in order to gain a rapid understanding of the anti-money laundering / counter terrorist financing (AML/CTF) aspects of the life insurance business.
Key Responsibilities of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Specialist:
- Carry out and record AML/CTF controls to facilitate the monitoring and authorisation of client transactions in accordance with procedures
- Complete daily screening of clients
- Obtain and document information relating to suspicious transaction reports
- Support the creation of AML/CTF controls for new markets
- Assist the Compliance Manager to conduct compliance monitoring tasks
As the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Specialist you will be a quick learner and self-motivated individual. You will have strong attention to detail, along with a fluency in Italian/3rd EU Language would be preferable. Previous experience in financial services would be desirable.
If you are interested in the Compliance Assistant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.