Trade Compliance Officer
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Asset Management Company located in Dublin are looking for a Trade Compliance Officer to join their growing team. The role would work closely with the Head of Compliance and the compliance Team to implement compliance plans, strategy and philosophy across the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the trade Compliance Officer:
- Interpret and input the compliance rules in the relevant Trade Compliance System
- Participate and contribute to projects within the Compliance Department and across the other avenues of the business
- Prepare regular reports and updates on the status of the trade compliance monitoring
- Undertake the completion of all compliance and legal monitoring activities associated with ensuring trade compliance
- Appropriately escalate any issues arising in respect of trade compliance activities
As the trade Compliance Officer you will have a strong knowledge of Funds, UCITs and experience with MiFID procedures. A knowledge of Bloomberg would be an advantage.
Proven experience in dealing with compliance and regulatory issues and the ability to work across multiple geographies is essential.
If you are interested in the Compliance Assistant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.