Senior AML Business Analyst
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading gaming company are looking to hire a Senior AML Business Analyst to join their growing team in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior AML Business Analyst:
- Support senior Compliance Managers to monitor, manage and proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders on upstream regulatory and compliance risk
- Delivering effective controls to mitigate Financial Crime risks
- Being a senior point of contact for data analytics on the Group Compliance Team
- Reviewing daily, weekly, monthly transactional monitoring metrics and recommend changes/improvements in both the reporting and process
- Regularly review financial crime compliance record keeping and processes
- Support self-serve data analysis tools used by the wider Compliance team
- Assist in the delivery of relevant components of the annual Compliance plan related to Financial Crime
- Partnering with Senior Compliance Managers to identify relevant metrics across multiple-processes and projects
As the Senior AML Business Analyst you will have demonstrated a keen attention to detail, with an ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business. You will have a strong Compliance background with 2+ years' Data analysis experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent analytical skills and take a proactive approach to their work.
If you are interested in the Senior AML Business Analyst role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.