Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading International Fund services, is searching for a Compliance Officer to join their growing team. The role is designed to help maintain risk and compliance frameworks.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer include:
- Ensure compliance with AML Framework across all business areas
- Identify and ensure appropriate action is taken in cases of AML breaches
- Conduct and enhance AML reporting to Senior Management
- Escalation of issues in relation to MLRO and Compliance Committee
- Assist with transition and remediation projects
As a Compliance Officer will have a strong AML background and be able to prioritise workloads in accordance with set out timelines. Preferable experience in Compliance would be of benefit. Decisive and capable of making a strong judgement. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
If you are someone who has experience at a high level of Anti-Money Laundering procedures and regulations.we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Compliance Officer role, please apply today or contact Aaron Sprat on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.