Head of Compliance
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 28 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global asset manager currently setting up in Dublin is seeking to recruit a head of compliance & MLRO.
Responsibilities of the head of compliance & MLRO:
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with its regulatory permissions and authorisations including but not limited to AIFMD, MiFID, PCF, Fitness & Probity, AML, KYC and any other ongoing requirements as necessary
- Acting as the key relationship owner and point of contact with the CBI for the company
- Acting as the MLRO for the company
- Development, delivery and maintenance of the compliance monitoring plan and compliance policies and procedures for the business, in conjunction with group compliance where necessary
- Provision of training of staff and board of directors on compliance issues
- Reporting to board of directors on a regular basis
- Assisting in the oversight and performance monitoring of outsourced service providers
- Liaising with group compliance as necessary for day to day or project work
- Discharge the company’s regulatory compliance responsibilities under CP86 for the funds under management
- Group compliance
- Assistance to the head of compliance (EMEA & APAC) with global compliance tasks including but not limited to assistance with Marketing Promotions approvals and associated marketing guidelines, AML and compliance monitoring
- Provision of advice to business in respect of general compliance related queries including escalation of significant issues, interpretation of applicable rules and guidance and reviewing content of compliance programme
As the head of compliance and MLRO you will have a recognised compliance qualification (ACOI or equivalent), third level degree, ideally in a legal discipline. You will possess a strong compliance background in a financial services environment and significant exposure and experience dealing with the CBI. You will have Stakeholder management experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable delivering and interacting with senior staff across a multi-jurisdictional.
If you are interested in the head of compliance and MLRO role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody or Michael Nolan on the details provided for more information.