Compliance Manager - Private Side
Salary €80,000 - €100,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 22 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A US multinational investment bank is moving its EU HQ to Dublin and is seeking to hire a Compliance Manager - Private Side to join their growing team based in Dublin.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Manager - Private Side
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners for private side businesses
- Provide advice and mentorship on applicable regulatory requirements, and our own issues and requirements
- Provide dedicated, timely advice on the meaningful regulatory and firm policy requirements on ad hoc queries, specific transactions, new product initiatives, etc.
- Provide assistance to the business controls office in the development of supervisory practices
- Ensure that appropriate monitoring & testing is conducted, in line with compliance risk assessments and on a timely basis with appropriate critical issue and resolution of any issues or matters arising from those activities
- Assist in preparing for regulatory visits, including conducting reviews of affected areas; briefing relevant staff; coordinating the logistics of the visit and contributing to the follow-up actions
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to regulatory enquiries relating to Private Side businesses including discussion with regulatory bodies relating to information required and deadlines, and liaison with internal groups to obtain information and prepare responses
- Participate as required in internal investigations into potential breaches of regulatory
As the private side compliance manager you will have a deep understanding of private side businesses, including capital markets and banking products acquired through a role in a Compliance/Risk/Audit function within an international banking or investment firm. You will have a university degree or other closely related professional qualification required (ACOI/LCOI), along with experience in international banking, equities and fixed income. You will have the ability to understand and interpret various Irish laws, rules and regulations.
If you are interested in this compliance manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Michael Nolan on the details provided for more information.