Salary €70,000 - €95,000 per annum + competitive benefits
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 22 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A US multinational bank is moving its EU HQ to Dublin and is seeking to hire a Compliance Manager to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Compliance Manager will be an integral part of their Global Markets team and will need strong capital markets and banking product knowledge.
Core responsibilities of the Global Markets Compliance Manager:
- Build effective working relationships with business partners, and engage with them to understand strategy and direction whilst advising those teams on how to deliver their plans while effectively handling compliance risk
- Provide dedicated, timely advice on the relevant regulatory and firm policy requirements on day-to-day activity, ad hoc queries, specific transactions, new product initiatives, etc.
- Provide assistance to the Business Controls Office in the development of supervisory practices
- Ensure that Monitoring & Testing is conducted, in line with compliance risk assessments and on a timely basis with appropriate critical issue and resolution of any issues or matters arising from those activities
- Assist in preparing for regulatory visits, including conducting reviews of affected areas; briefing relevant staff; coordinating the logistics of the visit and contributing to the follow-up actions
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to regulatory enquiries including discussion with regulatory bodies relating to information required and deadlines, and liaison with internal groups to obtain information and prepare responses
As the Global Markets Compliance Manager you will have 8+ years’ experience in a Compliance / Risk / Audit function within an international banking or investment firm (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a university degree or other closely related professional qualification required (ACOI/LCOI), along with experience in International Banking, Equities and Fixed Income. You must have the ability to understand and interpret various Irish laws, rules and regulations.
If you are interested in this Compliance Manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Michael Nolan on the details provided for more information.