Head of Compliance
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 08 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A fund management company based in Dublin is looking to hire a head of compliance. You will be reporting to the CEO and have a great deal of interaction with the Board.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with the Central Bank’s applicable regulations, company law and fund prospectus and related documentation
- Monitoring Consultation Papers, CBI notices and identifying emerging themes and risks in regulatory matters
- Providing internal updates on legal and regulatory changes
- Review new regulations and legislation and build, develop and maintain new policies procedures an controls
- Monitoring of all staff to ensure regulatory training and competence guidelines are satisfied
- Maintenance and update of the Compliance element of the risk register and production of risk reporting for senior management
- Provide compliance advice for all business projects
- Maintenance and completion of the Compliance Monitoring program
This is an excellent opportunity for a head of compliance to join a successful organisation based in Dublin with ambitious growth plans
If you are interested in the head of compliance role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.