Head of Compliance and Risk
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 29 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Due to a period of significant growth, a market leader in credit management services, is seeking to recruit a Head of Compliance & Risk. Reporting to the CFO and the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for leading the company’s Compliance and Risk Framework and for delivering the Company’s compliance Plan in an effective and timely manner.
Key responsibilities of the head of compliance and risk include:
- Key interface for the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and other regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Appointed Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the company
- Implementing and managing the company’s compliance strategy
- Monitoring operational compliance and ensuring employees remain aware of their corporate and personal regulatory obligations
- Identify, assess and respond to regulatory risk and developments affecting the company
- Influence and contribute to overall group compliance strategy and potential support to non UK / Ireland markets
- Oversee the introduction of the new GDPR regulatory environment
- Ensure the company meets its obligations in relation to its operational corporate governance, including consumer credit, data protection, financial crime, anti-bribery
- Manage and monitor compliance and conduct risk
- Act as the subject matter expert within the company
As the head of compliance and risk you will have deep knowledge of financial regulation and have 10+ years' experience within risk and financial services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent understanding of legal and regulatory requirements in the financial services industry, particularly in relation to consumer credit and collections. Knowledge of European regulatory environment is an advantage. You will have a good understanding of compliance models and risk management and be able to forecast compliance strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this head of compliance and risk role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.