Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance Institution are looking to hire an AML Analyst to join their growing team in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of an AML Analyst
- Analyse information received from Distributors and Administrators
- Perform monthly and quarterly checks
- Investigate and provide preliminary assessment of any Suspicious Activity alerts for potential money laundering risks
- Assist to ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions
- Maintain PEP register
- Initiate and oversee tasks proactively with a continuous improvement mindset to help maximise the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of AML Activity
- Specific AML Compliance experience including KYC, Customer Due Diligence, Transaction Monitoring, Suspicious Transaction Reporting
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends
- Assist in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses
- Timely execution of instructions received from the line Manager
- Fluency in Italian/German
As the AML Analyst you will have demonstrated a keen attention to detail, with an ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business. You will have 2+ years’ experience in financial services, ideally funds or insurance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent analytical skills and take a proactive approach to their work.
If you are interested in the AML Assistant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.