Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Compliance Analyst will be responsible for designing, operating and actively improving key processes within the Compliance team.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst
- Providing operational compliance support to the Company’s operations
- Facilitate the Company’s business strategy, help mitigate business threats and keep the Company’s operations in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Execute the Annual Compliance Plan and provide Compliance advice to the business
- As part of the Compliance team, provide compliance risk analysis/advice to the business alongside independent monitoring and oversight
- Provide appropriate and timely reporting on compliance and regulatory issues to the Head of Compliance, business management in the region and relevant Boards of Directors and Audit Committees
- Collaborate with Corporate Compliance colleagues to help deliver effective compliance training and communication to all employees in the Region
- Develop an understanding of Company strategy to enable proactive and risk-based compliance advice to facilitate business opportunities whilst always ensuring that the interests are safeguarded
- Collaborate with colleagues in Risk Management, Internal Audit, HR and Legal teams to coordinate monitoring, assurance and transactional advice to the business
- Actively contribute to the Compliance team’s objectives
As the Compliance Analyst will have demonstrated a keen attention to detail, with an ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business. You will have excellent analytical skills and take a proactive approach to their work.
If you are interested in the Compliance Assistant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.