Senior Compliance Manager
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial institution in Dublin wishes to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager. You will have experience in a compliance function within the Financial Services industry and have worked in a highly regulated environment.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide Compliance advice and support in relation to requests from CBI
- Responsible for Data Protection – assume the role of Data Protection Officer
- Act as MLRO and develop and maintain AML programme for the year including AML Compliance monitoring and SARs process
- Coordinate responses to AML requests from external authorities (i.e. Gardaí, Revenue, etc) including collation and review of documents prior to submission to relevant authority
- Maintain, manage and update Compliance / AML policies and procedures, compliance tools, frameworks and registers
- Coordinate Errors Management & CBI Reporting process
- Undertake annual Compliance risk assessment and implement annual compliance monitoring plan
- Review and approve customer communications
- Respond to day to day Compliance related queries
- Provide compliance advice in respect of future process / system / regulatory changes
- Deliver Compliance reports
- Maintain regulatory correspondence logs
- Provide technical advice on regulatory Compliance issues
- Develop and coordinate delivery of Compliance training
- Carry out regular operational risk assessments
Strong understanding of Compliance risks within the banking and financial services industry with a particular focus on Conduct of Business regulations and AML legislation will be key.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Compliance Manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Senior Compliance Manager role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.