Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An Irish AIFM regulated firm is looking to add a Compliance Officer to their firm in Dublin South.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer
- Advise on compliance and regulatory requirements
- Ongoing review of the firm’s policies and procedures to cater for current and upstream regulations
- Conduct routine and ad-hoc compliance testing
- Liaise with, and work alongside, senior stakeholders within the business
- Conduct staff training
- Be entities point to contact for the regulator
As the compliance officer will ideally have a background in a senior financial services compliance position, preferably within the fund's space.
If you are someone who has strong communicating skills and has the ability to work on their own. Should you be interested in the position, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh through the details provided below.