Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A regulated Reinsurance firm is looking to grow out their Compliance function by adding a Compliance Executive to the team in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Executive
- Liaise with regulators and external auditors to address regulatory queries and engaging with them on a regular basis
- Provide advice and assistance on compliance issues to various business areas
- Assist the Head of Compliance on a day to day compliance activities
- Assist with the design, build and maintenance of the compliance framework and calendar
- Responsibility for ongoing monitoring of all regulatory requirements
- Conduct gap analysis reviews to assess the effectiveness of controls to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
As the Compliance Executive you will have previous experience working in the 2nd line of defence position and would have a clear understanding of the obligations of a regulated insurance firm.
If you are interested in the Compliance Executive position, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the contact details below.