Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An authorised investment firm is looking to hire a Compliance Associate to assist the Head of Compliance in their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the compliance associate:
- Research and keep up-to-date with changes to Central Bank regulations and guidelines
- Ongoing compliance monitoring activities and testing in accordance with the firm's compliance monitoring programme
- Assist with AML risk assessments and MLRO reports
- Communicate regulatory changes and developments to the relevant business areas
- Provide appropriate compliance and risk training across the firm
- Manage relationships with regulatory authorities across a number of jurisdictions
As the compliance associate you will have experience in a compliance setting within a financial services environment. Knowledge of MiFID II regulations would be advantageous. You will display a self-starting attitude and show key stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below