Senior Compliance Testing Consultant
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 21 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Global financial services firm is seeking to hire a Senior Compliance Testing Consultant to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Senior Compliance Testing Consultant is responsible for the creation and execution of the testing plan and issue validation. Looking for candidates with International Banking, Equities and Fixed Income experience.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Testing Consultant:
- Creation of EMEA Annual Compliance Testing Plan
- Work with the EMEA Head of Compliance Testing and EMEA team leaders in the creation of the annual EMEA compliance testing plan
- Ensuring that Irish regulations impacting the company are included in the testing plan (using a risk-based methodology)
- Execution of the Testing Plan and issue validation
- Take ownership of allocated testing reviews and in accordance with Testing and Validation Standards in the capacity the consultant will plan review work effectively (e.g. engagement with key stakeholders / relevant lines of business / control functions; review of past audit, operational risk and compliance reviews etc.)
- Manage reviews and provide leadership to other testing consultants
- Act as the first escalation point for any issues faced by testing consultants reporting to them on reviews
As the Senior Compliance Testing Consultant, you will have preferably 8+ years’ experience in a Compliance / Testing / Audit function within an international banking or investment firm and also possess a good working knowledge of the Irish / EMEA regulatory environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various Irish laws, rules and regulations.
If you are interested in this Senior Compliance Testing Consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.